Bleaching is the most common method of skin whitening. Bleaching removes scars and reduce pigmentation and sun tan and makes the skin appear lighter in shade. You can choose from a variety of skin bleaches from the vast variety available in the market or as advised by your cosmetologist. Bleaches are available even for the sensitive skin types. It would be a good idea to choose herbal bleach. The other advantage of using these skin bleaches is to prevent the discoloration of the skin and to remove pigmentation and brown spots and other blemishes. Go for a safe skin lightening cream that suits your skin without side effects.
There are two things you should ensure before you go for skin bleaching treatment. The first is to make sure that the professional is qualified and trained. The other factor to ensure is that the product is the right one for your skin; the procedure is correct and is done in the right way.
Prevention In Skin Bleaching
To protect your skin from becoming darker you can take certain precautions like avoiding exposure to direct sun rays. Use of umbrella is another good way to protect the skin from darkening due to sun rays.
The Other Ways are:
Use a good quality sun screen lotion that can work as a shield that protects your skin from getting damaged by sun rays. The sun screen lotion should be applied repeatedly after a gap of about 30 minutes when you have to remain in the sunlight. This is to prevent sun tan.
Home Remedies for Skin Bleaching or Skin Whitening
There are proven home remedies that can be safely used for skin lightening. They give the best results if followed on a regular basis and done as a daily routine.
1. Gram flour has skin whitening properties. Take 2 spoonfuls of gram flour and add a few drops of lemon juice and few drops of milk cream with a pinch of turmeric powder. Make a smooth paste and apply on the skin allow to dry. Wash it off with cold water and pat dry. It can be used on a daily basis all over the body.
2. Another time tested face pack used for skin whitening is the orange peel. Make a powder of dried orange peels and mix with raw milk to make a paste. Apply this paste every day on your skin and let it dry. After about 20 minutes use lukewarm water to wash it off.
3. A mixture of sandalwood powder, lemon, and cucumber and tomato juice made into a paste should be applied on the face and allowed to dry. This gives an even and lighter color to your skin.
4. Soak almonds overnight and remove skin in the morning and make a paste and add a few drops of honey to it. Let it dry and wash it off. This is a proven way to make the skin glowing and fairer.
5. Potatoes are good bleaching agents. The juice of potatoes can remove pigmentation and blemishes of the sin and lightens the skin tone. This can be used every day.
6. Face mask made of oatmeal and tomato is a good skin lightener.
7. Mint leaves should be ground into a paste and applied on the skin and washed off after 15 minutes. This is to be done over a period of 4 weeks and repeated once a week later on.
8. Aloe Vera gel is a good skin lightening agent. Apply it on the skin on a daily basis to get a lighter tone.
9. Coconut water being a skin lightening agent is used to remove the scare due to chicken pox.
10. Mixture of almond oil, milk powder and lemon juice are used an effective skin lightening mask.
11. Mixture of papaya, honey and milk powder are used as a skin lightening mask.
12. Cleaning the face with raw milk into which a pinch of saffron is added.
13. Lentils or masoor dal with a milk or curd can be applied on the face.