L’Oreal is reknowned for its excellent products and the Paris True Match Super Blendable concealer stays true to the name. This product is excellent value for money and is light, giving excellent coverage resulting in a flawless look.
L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Concealer is make up magic in a tube. It effectively covers age spots, freckles, dark under eye circles and acne pits and any other blemishes on skin which need to be covered up. A touch of L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Bendable Concealer under regular make up helps us hide almost all skin imperfection and keeps us looking our best.
L’Oreal Paris True Match Super blendable concealer is available in cream form. The function of this concealer is just what the name indicates- to conceal flaws. This super blendable concealer works on the discoloured patch of skin and colours it to match the shade of the surrounding skin
L’Oreal Paris True Match Superblendable concealer is formulated with L’Oreal’s proprietary technology which matches your skin shade to the maximum. This concealer is non-oily and spreads evenly and gives excellent coverage with a natural look. The L’Oreal Paris True Match Superblendable concealer is very good for everyday use as it has beneficial properties without any harmful chemicals. The concealer is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic. The ingredients listed in the cream are water, cyclopentasiloxane,hydrogenated polyisobutene, glycerine, sorbitan isostearate, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide and ozokerite.
The concealer works well on dark under eye circles. The concealer comes with an applicator brush and is easy to apply. The concealer works in a jiffy to cover facial blemishes and give the appearance of an even tone.
How to Apply Concealer
Use the special applicator to dab on and spread concealer on problem areas. Makeup artists recommend that the shade of concealer selected be two shades lighter than the shade of foundation used.
1. Apply concealer after moisturiser has been applied and has set
2. While using liquid concealer, dab on a small quantity on the applicator and dab it on the area to be covered .Use the ring finger to spread the concealer lightly.
3. Use a makeup sponge to set the concealer.
4. Use a small quantity of concealer and dab in the under eye area, taking care to avoid concealer getting in the eye.
5. Spread the concealer lightly using the tip of the ring finger. Dust the area with translucent powder. Light reflects off the powder and makes the dark under eye circles disappear.
6. While applying concealer on acne pits and freckles, apply a small quantity with your ring finger as set with a makeup sponge.